What you will learn:
- Slide Layout tools and techniques
- Advanced organisational charts & graphs and tables
- Images – searching/ utilising/ importing/ static/ animated
- Movie clips & sound Clips – inserting/ playback timing
- Advanced transitions & animation – applying/ controlling/ emphasis/ exit/ motion Paths
- Custom Shows & Workshop
- Creating special effects
- Advanced tricks and tips
- Working with templates and pre-designed slides
Don’t ‘blame’ the tool, just ‘blame’ the user!
The phrase DEATH by POWERPOINT has often been used and PowerPoint seems to be getting the blame for many a managers’ poor presentations. If PowerPoint is abused then the presentation will fail. If PowerPoint is used in the hands of a creative person, then the slides and presentation design will go a long way in supporting the delivery of a successful, engaging results focused presentation.
Who is the training for?:
This training is designed for managers and assistants and other personnel who must design presentations using Microsoft’s PowerPoint. A basic knowledge is required so this training will take the participants up the highest level and support he creation of great presentations in PowerPoint