How to Design Great Slides
What you will learn:
- How to think like a designer
- Create clear visual messages
- How to transform words into pictures.
- How to use visual elements such as white space, arrangement and proximity.
- Create effective data slides
- Use diagrams and understand their visual relationships with each other.
- Best practice when using fonts, colors, images, transitions and videos
- To use storyboards to make your slides flow
Save Time and Increase Engagement with Slides that Persuade
In this training we will explore simple yet powerful ways to design & build clear, dynamic & balanced slides – mainly using PowerPoint.
Slides are an extension of the presenter and they need to support and reflect the speaker’s communication style. Throughout the day you will learn to think like a designer and transform the way you create and build slides, enabling you to always create presentations with impact.