How to Deliver Online Presentations
What you will learn:
- Developing the right mindset
- Key differences – face to face against virtual presenting
- Balance content, tools and technology
- Concept and content development
- Key messaging
- Designing and using online slides
- Vocal and visual impact on line
- Creating meaningful audience collaboration
- Stay in control of the meeting
- Using interactive meeting tools
- How to keep participants engaged
Transform your virtual presence!
Virtual meetings are the new norm for critical business conversations. Yet, most presenters share boring, web-based slide shows that fail to engage their audience. This training will share with you best practices and virtual tools that clearly sell your ideas online.
To deliver great virtual presentations needs you to get the right balance of content, tools and technology that drive your messages home.
Whether you’re presenting to five people or 500, presenting online needs far more than just having excellent public speaking skills or industry expertise. In fact, many consider giving a virtual presentation even scarier than a face-to-face presentation.
Who is the training for?:
This training is designed for executives, managers, assistants, marketing and communications staff and other personnel who must design and deliver presentations that are required to have an impact on the audience and to achieve specific results, however they are delivered online during a virtual meeting